1. Are there any fees or costs associated with becoming an affiliate?
There is no sign up fee or cost associated with becoming a School of Calisthenics affiliate.
2. How do you track the sales
When you create an affiliate account you get a unique ID, When you share links wit your friends the "cookies" track there activity on our site. Our cookies last for 120 days. This means that you get credit for any referred customer who returns to our site within 120 days, even if they do so directly.
You can track and see all the successful sales and referrals you've made in your individual affiliate dashboard once you've created a free account.
3. Is there an agreement that I need to accept before becoming an affiliate?
In order to become an affiliate you will need to create a free account by signing up and agree to the Terms and Conditions of our Affiliate Program.
4. On what products do I earn a commission?
There are no limitations or restrictions on which products can be sold through our Affiliate Program, all memberships and all programmes are included. And there are no limits on the amount of commission you can earn as an affiliate.
5. How do you treat product returns and affiliate sales?
If a customer referred by your site returns or cancels an order for refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to online credit card fraud, we may debit your account for any commission earned on that transaction.
6. Can I stop promoting your programmes at any time?
Of course, there is no commitment. You reserve the right to stop promoting a single or all of our programmes at any time.